BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am www.youtube.com/TheHondaAbuser I have a 52 GMC Panel van put on a 77 Chevy 4x4 chassis, 33" tires, 4" body blocks. My father bought the panel in 1985? it was rotted badly so he parked it for a while, Bought a 1977 Chevy 4x4 in the early 90's drove it for a while, No insurance, wasn't in his name, Started it by touching a few wires together under the dash, The police pulled him over and called a tow truck to take it to the lockup. But once the cop left my dad chased down the tow truck and said, If your towing this thing anywhere. Your taking it to my house. So he dropped it off at his house, it sat for a year or so along with the 1952 GMC then he decided, Hey the GMC is still insurable so he took the cab, Box, bumpers and everything to do with the body of the 77 Chevy and fab'd up some mounts for the GMC to fit on that chassis. About 4 months later the truck was on the road running. later that year he was drunk driving and smashed it into a parked car. Minimal damage to the Rig but car was pretty messed up, when i was born in 1995 I just barely remember that truck and riding around in it, I always loved it, In 2002? he parked it and decided he was going to rebuild the body because it was still rusty, Had been rolled at 1 time, and needed a floor in the worst possible way. Well here it is 2011 and we haven’t made much progress in the last 5 years but its getting their, We have the chassis off of it and body is up on blocks. I am in the process of painting the chassis Artic cat green, Similar to the grave digger that every1 loves.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Welcome to the site and thanks for posting a very cool build/project. Just for your information for next time, there is a project's section and that would be the ideal spot for this thread. Thanks though, this looks awesome, very unique!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts