BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR PUTTING AN IH FORUM ON THE BOARD, THATS JUST GREAT:D HERES A CURRENT PIC. OF MY BABY LIL SCOUT THE CLUB HERE PUT ON SHOW AND SHINE AND RTI RAMP. IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS. SOME REALLY WELL BUILT MACHINES WERE IN ATTENDANCE.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome to the board.

That's a sweet looking rig. I'm hoping to buy a '77 scout next week. I haven't seen it yet, but my buddy assures me that it seems solid.

I have an S10 Blazer right now that I wheel, but the wife and I want to use it as the daily driver.

·
Registered
177 Posts
4x4r
teds truck, running on 7 cylinders had enough power to climb highway hills and everything. you can definatly feel the grunt, and it didnt even have a muffler. beleive me, it is a beast of an engine, you really wont be dispointed with the pwoer, especially after driving a 1000 cc civic or whatever it was.

·
Registered
92 Posts
yeah but i heard scouts have no top end to em...jus bush crawlers. that scout looks awesome lil scout! I wish i had enough cash to do stuff like that...so no luck on the Jimmy eh 4x4r? where you from by the way... I might know you

·
Registered
177 Posts
Last i checked, good 4x4's only really need good low end....these are NOT street racers we are talking about here....and i dont know about you, but most of my offroad driving is done below 40 km/h...as long as it can go the speed limit on the highway, thats all that shoudl really matter, shouldnt it?

·
Registered
208 Posts
my scout topped out it hink around 120-130, but thats on 7 cylinders.....cant wait, gettin it fixed tomorow, startin to work on the beast, its gona be sooo fun, im psyched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
my 66 500 4 cyl max 65 miles---my old man looks like yogi bear stealing a pinic basket when he maxed it out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts