BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all returned from little white tired and dirty. At last I heard Jeremy was heading back to Serento with a spare tire lent from Killer Bugs Bunny. Jeremy blew a boot inside one of his tires and managed to limp down from the montain. Although he did manage to teach the group how to "blow a tire," well sort of. He managed to put about 2psi worth of air into his tire with his lungs(what a good little air compressor.) Heck as funny as it was looking at him do this it worked great.

Killer Bugs Bunny escaped with his rear view mirror falling off, not bad for carnege. I on the other hand snaped my front axle housing on my sidekick, no problem. I managed to "t'wheel"(2WD Offroading) as Jeremy calls it for the remainder of the trip.

So we had a late Start Saturday and reached the top of little white by 5:30 with a breif stop at the bogs. We pitched camp in a lovely spot above tree line and fought with the bugs until dark. Large amounts of beverages were consumed around a roaring bonfire. Sunday we broke camp at around 9 and meandered our way down to civilization.

I will have pics posted on my web site soon.

Thanks again to everyone that came up there.

Later "H"

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sorry we missed the fun.

I'm already getting 4-wheel withdrawl...it's been two weekends without now...:(

edit*...AWWWWW:( ....down to 22 posts. [:( ]sigh[/:( ]
Oh well, at least the board is back. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Excellent trip. Best this year. Jeremy and I made it to the top little white. What a view!! Just incredible.

The adventure up there was just as good, Watching Jeremy drive to the top of the mountain in 2 wheel drive was awesome. He could place this rig anywhere he wanted. As soon as he gets his 4wheel back , watch out.

It's too bad tuner could not drive the last stretch, he was hung up on some rocks that made his front diff. surrender. At least we were able lift the rig off of the boulder and he was able to drive away in good spirits.

My rig did ok too. I was able crawl up with no problems, just pick a good line put it in bull low and idle up the hill. Really cool:D
It's too bad we forgot the camera in tuners rig at the bottom of the road.

Excellent trip, Recommend this trip to anyone. It's a must do again this summer. We really enjoyed spending to nite up there. The bugs are really bad right now, need lots of bugs spray. The light from k-town are breathtaking.Still a little snow up there to keep the beers cold for the sitting aroung the bonfire:)
Fast trip down. As Tuner said Jeremy lost the ability to hold air in one of his dogs, Had to stop lots to check the situation. Strongly recommend bringing Jeremy with you on any trip( as a air compressor).lolol Just kidding. We have pictures.

Anyway the trip was safe and alot of fun, I think the women folk even had fun even if they walked the last stretch to the top.
Can't wait to see the pictures.:D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Down to 1 post:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got new skins to boot on the way home. Go to my web page and look at the kick. Thats the bad boys. Good thing I broke the front end now I can do everything I have been waiting to do.

Jeremy can you come down here, I need your lungs to run my impact gun.

·
Registered
363 Posts
ya, ya, at least im puttin that hot air to good use.:D
you could say i 'blew' the same tire twice in one day.

its was a wicked trip in all aspects, a little carnage just adds excitement. ended up driving into kelowna on the spare. it was a chevy rim, so it wouldnt fit the front and i had to put it on the back. one side a 235, the other a 35, with a spooled rear. if you drive a locked truck, you know about the tire squeal thing. got just a wee bit of attention from pedestrians. thanks again kbb.

on the other hand, we did some trail cleanup; removed some blown over trees that people were driving around, picked up lots of beer cans and a muffler. some dude managed to loose his entire winch drum, cable and all, and didnt even realize it! ended up running into him later up the trail. he had just bought the cruiser a week ago, and decided it would be ok to remove the left hand drum bracket on his 8724. duh. we were expecting to find him buried upto his fenders scratching his head while looking at his front bumper.

fun was had by all, and the pics should be VERY interesting.
btw- if you ever go wheeling with tuner, make sure you have nothing wooden attached to your rig - he might try to make a bonfire out of it. :D

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We stayed warm and it kept the bugs away. Burn baby burn.

You guys were amazed at what I could do with bald 215's, now I got 30's and a locked front end. If I snap the new axle housing I will loss it.

Yeah all 48 pics should be posted soon I hope. Someone needs a digital camera. This is silly.

Seems like my rig will be down for a few weeks while I do some mods to it. Maybe someone will let me bum a ride. I shovel and run winch cable through mud. I will make the top of little white this year if it kills me. Im 0 for 2. Errrr.

Later"H"

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
June 30???

Hey Tuner the board was not running when I got back to Van on Wednsday. Do you have a pic of my truck with a huge spare on?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah MudKick I do. I just have to scan it. Wednesday night I will be scanning and uploading pics to my web site. Once again I struck out at trying to reach the top. Next time.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Next Time.

Hey man, that makes two of us.
Let me know when you want to atack it again, I may be game...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yea Nuts O,

Sorry I missed that Run again Sounds like it was blast as usual, I think I have a soccer Tournament all next weekend but we shall see, trucks still down for repairs but should be done by the weekend, and thus ready for next weekend, :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts