BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some info, A friend wants to do a SOA lift on a LJ-80, I have worked on a ton of Sami's but I don't know a lot about the LJ's, what are some recommendations

(Chris I know you have been working on one for a while and have a lot of knowledge on these)

The knuckles look very close to a sami, could these be changed out to go with front disk brakes, and what have you folks done in terms of steering to correct for geometry or bump steer?

Thanks

Colin

·
Registered
109 Posts
Mac said:
Looking for some info, A friend wants to do a SOA lift on a LJ-80, I have worked on a ton of Sami's but I don't know a lot about the LJ's, what are some recommendations

(Chris I know you have been working on one for a while and have a lot of knowledge on these)

The knuckles look very close to a sami, could these be changed out to go with front disk brakes, and what have you folks done in terms of steering to correct for geometry or bump steer?
SJ-410 knuckles are bolt on - or so I am told. Everything else is pretty much straighforward/simple/stupid like a Sam.

We are finally picking up the LJs next week. Haven't laid a wrench on one yet.

[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts