BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey fellow backroaders im looking for a campsite car accesable for the weekend after may long willing to go as far as caroline mines and out towards squamish as our group of campers lives in the surrey/langley area so if anyone has an idea and some details on some places that would be cool

looking for areas with;

along a river/lake

lots of parking and tent space

atv/dirt bike friendly

car accessable

points of interest a bonus (views, wildlife, Geocaches, mines)

kid friendly (if not i will manage as iv probably been the one at one point in time to not be on my best behaviour haha)

if possible please post some pics or a link for directions would be greatly appreciated thanks for taking your time to read and possibly post some advice and have a great day

Yota94ext​

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
any provincial campsite would be perfect for you. derby reach in fort langley is pretty nice too.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no were not provincial campsite type people kinda makes me feel caged in but thanks any offer is a good one, i live 10 mins from derby reach and go for walks there i have a toyota pickup and usually camp up around salsbury lake in mission various places in chilliwack, hope, maple ridge, squamish just havnt had time to go find a spot up any forest service roads
any provincial campsite would be perfect for you. derby reach in fort langley is pretty nice too.

·
Registered
109 Posts
We have plenty car friends join us along the Squamish and Elaho rivers. Biggest risk is them getting stuck in the sand but most of the access roads to the camp sites are ok. Should fit all your other requirements too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts