BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i am looking to picking up a pipe bender for my my shop at home, i know princess auto has some but i also heard that they werent that great. looking for some input on where to get one that will work half decent and last me.

·
Registered
220 Posts
What exactly are you looking to bend as there is a big difference between a pipe bender and a tube bender.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i want to build a roll cage and some other stuff for my new project.

·
Registered
220 Posts
i want to build a roll cage and some other stuff for my new project.
You would be wanting a tube bender like LordDiesel is talking about, not a pipe bender.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Im currently fabing up the got trikes bender aswell. Huge thread on that bender @ pirate4x4

Is there a place locally that i get the 8Ton air over hydraulic ram? P.A. only has the manual ones and I have no idea where else to look... I know harbor freight sells them but i rather keep my toonies in my own country if you know what i mean.

:beer

·
Registered
908 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so what would b the best way to go about getting this bender??? i am not home alot and when i am i rather b working on my cruiser then building stuff to work on it, is there a kit that i could pick up and put together??? or am i gonna have to get the info and fab it up??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.