1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a place 2 wheel in langley or around langley
i just moved out 2 b.c and getting my 1st 4x4 in b.c
i have had a zuk on 33s befor and a yota on 35s so im not new 2 the game
i would like 2 find a place befor tomorrow lol and any one want 2 wheel with me tomorrow

·
Registered
525 Posts
i honestly cant think of anywhere to wheel in the metro vancouver area right now. eagle isn't open right now so looks like your driving East.

·
ultimate web wheeler
2,359 Posts
just find any construction site or a farm. im sure nobody will mind you tearing up their land. :shakehead: let us know how it goes...

btw, harrison road, sylvester, hale creek, sunrise lake are all VERY close to langley. search the trail talk forum with these words, and you'll find heaps of places to go. get a backroads mapbook at most gas stations, london drugs, safeways...etc. anywhere they sell road maps.

welcome to bc! :finger_1:

·
Registered
61 Posts
some of you guys can sure be ass***** when someone asks where to wheel. i found my own trails because no one would show me, so now all your well known trails have been renamed to something i like.:finger_1:

·
Registered
571 Posts
some of you guys can sure be ass***** when someone asks where to wheel. i found my own trails because no one would show me, so now all your well known trails have been renamed to something i like.:finger_1:
Dude i dont think they are *******s, they are trying to preserve land.. When I bought my first truck i bought a backroads map book like everyone always says and explored my own bloody self just like everyone else on here.. I only went for my first trip with guys from the board a month ago.. If he posted on here in the trail section asking to join along with some people then im sure no one would have minded and he would see some spots..

With that being said, I say head up to stave, I cant remember the exact name of the road, but its by a dam on the west side, look on google and you cant miss it, it is the closest and a good place to start in bc..

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Welcome to BC!
If you want to do some local wheelin' there are lots of places with in an hour of Langley, but it would help to know what type of wheelin' you want to do?do you enjoy sitting in the mud all day, trails, rocks, general exploring?

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
the question is more like how much damage do you want to do?

light or heavy body damage, light or heavy mechanical damage?

for starters, get a backroads map book and explore the east and west side forest service roads (FSR's) of harrison lake. i still really like driving around the east side of harrison. the beaches there are nice this time of year before the may long weekend hits.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dude i dont think they are *******s, they are trying to preserve land.. When I bought my first truck i bought a backroads map book like everyone always says and explored my own bloody self just like everyone else on here.. I only went for my first trip with guys from the board a month ago.. If he posted on here in the trail section asking to join along with some people then im sure no one would have minded and he would see some spots..
I only said that because of the smartass "go to any construction site blah blah blah" bullshit. grow up:shakehead:

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
I only said that because of the smartass "go to any construction site blah blah blah" bullshit. grow up:shakehead:
you may be right but keep in mind that these questions come up all the time and i can assure you doubledown is not really a smart ass. maybe just ass or something

the point here is to try to make a better image for ourselves regardless of how it really is. belive me its hard and seriously there is a reason the place has a name. its a town of some sort so no urban wheeling please. LOL

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
looking for a place 2 wheel in langley or around langley
i just moved out 2 b.c and getting my 1st 4x4 in b.c
i have had a zuk on 33s befor and a yota on 35s so im not new 2 the game
i would like 2 find a place befor tomorrow lol and any one want 2 wheel with me tomorrow
Hey Mr Dan

me and two buddies are going out to do some light trail stuff on friday, we're meeting at 9:00 am and I have to take off around 1pm to go to work if you want to come along let me know and we can all meet in the morning. (bring a lunch) we all have YJ's on 31's so nothing extreme just some trail fun. my two buddies are from Surrey so not far from you.

9:00 am Timmy's at Lougheed and Dewdney trunk maple ridge (at the north end of the golden ears bridge) heading to Stave to check out the trails

let me know if you're going to make it

·
ultimate web wheeler
2,359 Posts
im smart. AND im an ass. but both? not really no. someone needs to chill the EFF out. if you couldnt see the sarcasm in that post, maybe i'll type slower next time? buddy said he's not new to wheelin, only the area. he didnt seem to have a problem figuring it out... :poke:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I am one of the guys going with itsy bitsy xj See you at Timmies in the morning.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
originally posted by BUSH RAT

"98 % of Canadians say Oh shat! before going into a ditch while driving, the other 2 % drive a jeep and say hang on the fun starts here !!!!!!"

or "hold my beer I saw this in a movie once!!!???"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.