BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR EARLY BRONCO... ANYONE SELLING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING.... MUST HAVE GOOD FRAME AND PREFERABLY ALL SEATS

THANKS... PETER

·
Registered
142 Posts
I've got almost enough parts to make up a complete truck. I've got a tub(actually two, ones pretty rusted), both on frames, the good tub is sitting on front and rear difs, has steering, straight hood, gas tanks e.t.c. Have lots of parts. Call me at 418-4061 or e-mail me if interested
Have registration for both
Phil

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I've got a 77 frame with motor/trans/T-case and gas tank. I can bolt some seats onto it, and even throw in some wheels, if you are looking for a REAL project :)

------------------

I'm on my way to impact, Taste the high speed dirt!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Originally posted by Captain Air Time:
I've got a 77 frame with motor/trans/T-case and gas tank. I can bolt some seats onto it, and even throw in some wheels, if you are looking for a REAL project :)

what kind of $$$ would you be looking at for the project truck? with papers of course.

------------------
Pat "Mustang" Patterson
80 F250 open f/r 4.10:1 351M/?4spd/NP208 Mine
79 Bronco open f/Welded r 3.50:1 400M/C6/NP205 Wife's

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is soooo cool... there are still some guys out there into the "mature" stuff, just wanting to be part of the legend... but this keener is all thumbs when it comes to mechanics-- have willingness and time to learn... but would like to be able to have vehicle out onto trails by next year some time, I can handle any body repairs but looking to do minimal mechanical stuff...hmmm
The best for me would be something insured and running... but would go for a project if you think a newbie could handle the work with a lot of hours of studying--let's see... after all repairs... wanna spend $5000 to have a trail/ road ready truck, doesn't have to be nice, just approved, insured and ready for fun-- guess I'm looking at $2500 or less for the project truck... am I dreamin or what?... sigh...

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Originally posted by Mustang:
what kind of $$$ would you be looking at for the project truck? with papers of course.

I want $500 for it, just as listed: 77 frame, motor/trans/Tcase, fuel tank. There might be some other little bits hanging around, but thats about it. track bar, driveshafts, maybe steering linkage, I can't remember. Oh ya, I'd include the title and glovebox door. VIN is legible on frame. If you are serious about this as a project, you are a braver man than I! hehehe!

------------------

I'm on my way to impact, Taste the high speed dirt!

·
Registered
443 Posts
will an 81 do. i got one sittin in the driveway, it's pretty banger. Rust here and there but does have everything. call me if you're interested (604)943-3574.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I JUST WENT AND LOOKED AT ONE ON THE ISLAND IT'S A 1976 WITH 33'S FULL ROLL BAR NICE BODY(GREEN)SOFT TOP AND HARD TOP,302CI ENGINE AND HE PUT SHIFTER ON THE FLOOR(ORIG. ON THE STEERING COLUM)NEEDS SOME RUST WORK JUST WHERE THE PASS. DOOR MEETS THE BODY.MY BUDDY GOT HIM DOWN TO $54OO.IF YOUR INTERESTED I'LL SEE IF MY BUDDY STILL HAS THE NUMBER.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just saw one at a used car lot the other day. It is in Mission, lot is "Bridge"somethingorother (I think). It is the lot in between the two bridges when you are heading to mission from Abbotsford, you know right where you have to make the sharp left then the right to go over the small bridge.

Don't know the details on it. Nice and shiny red from the road.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are you still looking and for how early? My brother has a '78 with 100k original km. Aside from a dent in the driver's door and 1 small tear in the seat, you'd think it was new. He bought it from the original owner this year but the gas is killing him.
Originally posted by big4:
BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR EARLY BRONCO... ANYONE SELLING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING.... MUST HAVE GOOD FRAME AND PREFERABLY ALL SEATS

THANKS... PETER

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yuppers man!!!... where is the truck located? could you post or email his number, email... thanks... pete

·
Registered
18 Posts
I finally got a good look at that ps box bracket. Its a F150 box mounted inside two pieces of C channel thats welded onto the frame. DAMN cheapies!! Lucky for me I brought a EB ps box off a friend who just moved away for 30 dollars!!!

------------------
Leslie
67 & 72 Broncos

1 - 18 of 18 Posts