BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
check the craigslist sites for Seattle/Washington and Northern Idaho... its worth the drive as there are lots of these trucks still around down in those areas and the prices are cheap! I bought my 76 crewcab powerwagon in tacoma for the price of the rims and tires that were on it. importing is super easy if the vehicle is older than 15 yrs = no RIV :beer

·
Registered
451 Posts
My bro his selling his 77 F250, its pretty nice though... full frame up resto. was built to tow classic farraries. its Orange, mint condition, and has a 460 big block, mapped, blue printed, and balanced, auto tranny with NP205. apraised at 35g he'd prob sell for around 15g. but it looks like your looking for a project truck?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
dont think so guy, cause everytime i see one, i think of some guy on the internet saying 'nope those never existed'

next time i see one ill take a picture
Please do. I've seen one, I'm sure someone made it though. I'd really like to know if there were any real ones.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
dont think so guy, cause everytime i see one, i think of some guy on the internet saying 'nope those never existed'

next time i see one ill take a picture
Make sure you take a pic of the big fish plate where they shortened the frame too.

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
this came from the factory like this

short box trucks weren't so popular back then because people used trucks as trucks so a full size box made it more useful

trucks used to be reserved for construction workers, farmers and serious red necks. you didn't see a truck in every driveway in '79.... or maybe there was. i was only a year old in '79

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.