BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey im looking for some good locations to go cliff jumping in the summer. I've been to cascade falls, suicide creek, lost creek, sooke potholes, and cultus lake. Ill pretty much jump off anything as long as its not too stupid. I'd prefer stuff in the lower mainland, but im always game for a weekend camping trip.
Thanks

Attachments

· Registered
1,932 Posts
If you have a boat theres a good spot past where the water inlett from Aloette lake enters into Stave Lake.The water below is a few hundred feet deep ccording to a depth sounder and theres a good 60 ft jump there !Possibly higher if you are so inclined .

Bruce

· Registered
129 Posts
Aloette lake also has a couple more up at the gold creak swim area.. They are a bit smaller but still fun.. When you were up at cascade falls did you head down to Christina Lake.. With a boat there is a pretty good cliff jump out on the lake....

· Registered
345 Posts
have you been to fire creek up past cascade falls? there is a 64foot or so drop up there its intense tiny little pool at the bottom

· Registered
529 Posts
If you're into bridges too, the bridge up at mile 19(?) on the Mamquam FSR is a good one to jump off of, we do it everytime we are up there kayaking. Its the one where the FSR goes over to the North side of the river.

· Registered
976 Posts
If you think your a cliff jumping extrodanair, then may I recommend Texada Island, they have some over 100 feet, I perosnally have seen guys that live there do the 120ish..

I myself did a 60 and a 80, and that was enough for me, much pain was produced because my feet were 1 inch apart on the 80 footer.

Ask around Texada for the old mine that filled up, u have to park your car and walk but its well worth it, everything from 5 feet to 130, and deep clear water everywhere, can see a fish 30 feet down.

· Registered
257 Posts
bunson lake has a few. the big one was fun as heck but i left my arm out. ouch. whitecliff park also has a gooder! alot of train bridges are decent too if you take the time to explore.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.