BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i bought some ford rims for my trackick but ford center 87 mm and i need too bore the center to 108mm so my question is who or where can i get this done at a resonable price. Searched the forum to find nothing and i think this is where to post this thx

·
Registered
752 Posts
you are prolly gonna get a barrage of "you shouldn't do it" type answers. Depends on how much meat you have between the hub hole and your bolt holes. As far as getting it done any machine shop with a large enough lathe or a cnc mill could theoretically bore that out for you.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well what is the minimum meat that you are allowed to run for legal per say,i know that ford is hub centric and suzuki is lug centric which means that suzuki /tracker rely on lug i believe and i think that i will have about 3/8's of on inch from my lugs all around after machining and mudchild i live in chilliwack how much would you charge per wheel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.