BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to get a set of these? The only person that I actually know with them is my dad and he bought them in Reno Nevada. They just came with the light. I want to clip my mag in my truck but I can't find these clips anywhere.

Thanks

·
Registered
802 Posts
You used to be able to get them from Westlynn Military Surplus in New West (or whatever they're called now), and can probably find them at pretty much any surplus place, but instead of the plastic MagLight clips, consider getting a set of metal baton clips. The plastic clips broke fairly easily if you pulled your MagLight out at the wrong angle, but the metal baton clips are spring steel and are much more durable.

------------------
Greg Sue
85 Toyota X-cab
http://media-north.com/4wd/

·
Registered
183 Posts
hmm im pretty sure he just told ya

------------------
81 3/4 ton chevy w/ 7" susp lift & 3" body lift
NEW 35" mud-terrains, pro-comp off-road lights
OH DID I MENSION I HAVE AN alarm!?
<SPORTIN A CHEVY> <BeCaUsE Im SiLlY lIkE tHaT!!!>

·
Registered
59 Posts
Originally posted by Doug:
Does anyone know where to get a set of these? The only person that I actually know with them is my dad and he bought them in Reno Nevada. They just came with the light. I want to clip my mag in my truck but I can't find these clips anywhere.

Thanks

3 Vets has these hanging by the cash register.

Dave.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.