BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Man I wish I was there, 48 days until I'm done school. 2 days after that I will be riding on a Calmini lift and new rubber

Can't wait to go wheeling when I get home.

------------------
1991 4Dr Sidekick JLX
Calmini Lift (SOON)
Tires? Oh what to buy?
Speed Kills! Let Me Drive And We Will Live Forever)
[email protected]

·
webwheeling...
1,475 Posts
Rhys,
You finally got a cool pic with you driving your truck!!!!! I guess I'll have to actually get my truck on the road then since you've learned to get your own cool pics. I still think she likes me driving better!
Those rims look wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better!

Tman,
Only the owner of a white truck would wear a white hat wheelin... I don't know how you keep it so clean... Must be the teflon...

------------------
Dave: I'm a slave to this wheeling thing...

·
webwheeling...
1,475 Posts
Oh and Rhys,
Those rock lights are nice but....
I think you need some more...

------------------
Dave: I'm a slave to this wheeling thing...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Originally posted by Shogunator:
Rhys,

Those rims look wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better!

Too bad they rub like hell! makes an awful sound like a rear end exploding everytime i turn the wheels!!!!! Now i gotta spend a bunch more money on damn wheel spacers!!!!!!!!!

Rhys

·
Registered
465 Posts
rhys put a oversized axles

u have some of them handy so use them!!!

but i know u dont want park your sami for months or something :p

also are u going come over help me fix the winch and front locking hubs on sunday? msn me!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Originally posted by Rhys:
Too bad they rub like hell! makes an awful sound like a rear end exploding everytime i turn the wheels!!!!! Now i gotta spend a bunch more money on damn wheel spacers!!!!!!!!!

Rhys
Ahhh Rhys...wutaya mean, I kinda liked it...it's a sign of maturity...it used to be hockey cards in your spokes, now it's mud terrians on your leaf springs...Ratta-tat-tat-tat...

------------------
jo-jo
http://island4x4.com

"Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the centre of the universe". - Fishbone circa 1993

"I love the smell of Argon in the morning, smells like victory".

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert Humphrey

1 - 12 of 12 Posts