BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just up in the Nahatlatch Valley to check things out and explore a bit. The Kookipi has snow right from the turnoff from the Nahatlatch FSR, as well as at the 3.5km mark the bridge is out according to the sign posted at the beginning. I couldn't make it past the 2km mark to get photos of the bridge unfortunately.

Hopefully it'll be fixed this spring - there's a lot of contruction and work being done to the Nahatlatch FSR before the provincial park area.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Update: we were there yesterday, no snow, but the slide prevent our pass. quads have gotten by, and I am sure with a little sweat and tears I could have gotten bay too. but we didn't have the time to move/build up the rock. there would also be a risk of more rock coming down on us during the rain.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
303 Posts
We hit the same area a couple of summers ago to find a very similar looking slide. Took us about an hour and one tight squeeze to get though. That looks very doable as it is really (pictures always look easy).

·
Registered
37 Posts
The wife and I were there this past weekend. Quads have made a trail through,and like a previous post, a little sweat and your through.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Did this trip as Robin was saying. Hey ya'll , good to finally be on the site! :beer_cheers:

heres a couple pics of the trip , Epic one for sure!
Oh yeah and we didn't move any rocks just drove over..as you will see:beer_cheers:

Some really good pics on BC Jeep Club. A bunch of folks went up this past weekend, over the slides, accross the washouts and through the snow. I think there was a half dozen that went camping up there.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.