BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering what every one was doing on sunday night?? we should all get together and at least meet each other!! we can also talk about our first club run and events!!
i will also e mail the guys that had said they were intrested!
-smiles
-callan
-slacker
-rusty85
-parnelli
-twigman
-ken
-ty
later
sean
ps does sun night work?????? 8:00pm at tim hortons by polson park?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Where is timmy ho's by polson park?

------------------
91' Yoti with the Son of the Devil screaming at you from behind the wheel!

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
its to late for me , I have my son , and that his bed time , if I drove to vernon and then back , its to late for him . how bout during the day ?

------------------
is that u up there :)
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/flats/1738

·
Registered
38 Posts
sunday night also works for me, but i need directions there also.

------------------
"power is the ultimate aphrodisiac"

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
directions are as follows, as you are coming into vernon past the hospital down a hill, you will come to a set of lights, hang a right at those set of lights, you will past a skate board park on your right, stay in the right hand lane, you will have to turn right, you will then see the tim hortons on the left hand side. you can not miss it!!
hope to see you all there.
later sean

·
Registered
156 Posts
So is it sunday night at 8:00pm for sure are we planning on going out for a burner?

------------------
Treading Heavily

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes sun night at 8 it will just be a little meeting and introduction, meet every one. thats all no 4x4ing on sun night

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Guys
Im in Summerland this weekend, my Son (7yrs old) is in a hockey tourney there. I should be back by 5:00 so being there at 8pm is no problem. looking forward to saying hi to everyone.

later
Ken

------------------
Only in Canada Eh.....

·
Registered
156 Posts
We should wheel up to a little spot to have a burner so everyone can converse and have a good time that's what a 4x4 meeting should be like.

------------------
Treading Heavily

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
we plan on doing that, but for our first meeting this one is just going to be a quick little meeting to meet and talk about that sort of stuff. we will be doing lots of runs so do not worry there will be lots of time to show of your rigs, driving skills.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
where the hell was every one????????? please post if you are not going to show! i have a life to!

·
Registered
38 Posts
sorry mudrunner i was planning on coming to night but i had to deal with my old lady. and by the time it was over it was to late to head out there. If you set up another meeting ill come for sure.

------------------
"power is the ultimate aphrodisiac"

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hey Mudrunner, if you set up another one next week, I wouldn't mind coming out and meeting some of you guys/gals (depending on the day)

------------------
88 4runner, 22RE with some minor stuff done to it

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sorry Guys
I was talking to Ty Friday and was looking forward to meeting up with everyone, just sh_t happens and couldn't get out to play..... (wont go into details!)

Lets shoot for another day....
later
Ken

------------------
Only in Canada Eh.....

·
Registered
156 Posts
I showed up and no one was there i got off the mountain a little late but i was there at 8:20 i drove around the lot and no toy's so i left if another meeting is in place try and it a little closer if possible i'am very interested and i have sundays off every week so that would be a good day.

------------------
Treading Heavily

1 - 20 of 25 Posts