BC 4x4 Forums banner
81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
i'm looking for a cheap supplier of steel and aluminium in the surrey langley area .mostly for some small fab work such as roof rack skid plates , bumpers etc...
any help would be great . thanks ....jeff
Alder steel, i picked up a 5' chunk of 5x3 3\16 tube and 2x2 3/16 @ about 12' for 40$ the best i found.

·
Registered
598 Posts
i need some aluminum was looking for some 1/4 square (2x2) a couple of 3 ft pcs and perhaps some 1/4 plate 2 pcs 12"x36" would do

5000 series marine

i know alaska copper but was hopeing to grab some close to maple ridge so i can get started . I thought there was a new supply place in pitmeadow but cant seem to find it????

·
Registered
488 Posts
Anyone know any cheap steel places in Chilliwack or Agassiz? Need some scrap or end cuts, not sched 40 or crap like that though, looking for real tube.

I'm actually out in Hope but make trips out a few times a week.

·
Registered
214 Posts
try amix in chilliwack, they got all sorts of new and used steel

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got pretty much everything and anything you could need, my family owns Steelhead Marine in Mission and I've got a lot of dead inventory I'd like gone

·
Registered
2 Posts
Custom fabrication, braking, shearing, machining and painting is availble as well, we specialize in Aluminum and Stainless so most steel pieces would have to be ordered in as full lengths

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Team tube in coquitlam had the best prices on DOM, just bought some.

As for steel, I really like Alder steel. (but its a drive from BBY)

·
Registered
661 Posts
As for steel, I really like Alder steel. (but its a drive from BBY)
Are they still around? Did they move again, their sign is still on fraser hwy, but they aren't.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Im looking for some steel sheet for my cheap buggy floor and firewall , like 14 guage im thinking , and I guess 4x8 sheet and I would like to get it sheared length wise once , also need aluminum checkerplate maybe 2 sheets 4x8 for hood sides and roof . Any one know where I can get this cheap or used or maybe have something let me know or pm me please , im thinking fast steel on 199 and 20th is the cheapest for the steel

81 - 100 of 109 Posts