BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I own an 83 toyota Celica GT (WHICH i'M TRYING TO SELL!!!!) and its got these seats that I have still yet to find as comfy as mine are. They've got about 5 different adjusters to make yourself comfortable. You can find them pretty easily in the junk yards, they came in the same year Supra's until they changed the body style in '87. So if your looking for some really comfortable seats that are good for off road aswell check those out. I'm looking at putting them in as back seats... but not sure if I will or not yet.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Originally posted by Throttle:
ok I own an 83 toyota Celica GT (WHICH i'M TRYING TO SELL!!!!) and its got these seats that I have still yet to find as comfy as mine are. They've got about 5 different adjusters to make yourself comfortable. You can find them pretty easily in the junk yards, they came in the same year Supra's until they changed the body style in '87. So if your looking for some really comfortable seats that are good for off road aswell check those out. I'm looking at putting them in as back seats... but not sure if I will or not yet.
Corollas got 'em too. I've got a few sets in various conditions. Not perfect seats, but damn, they are easy to get used to! I have 'em in my 86 Corolla GTS and my 87 5.0 Ranger. The earlier manual adjust ones are a lot lighter than the later electrics.
Erik

------------------

I'm on my way to impact, Taste the high speed dirt!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts