BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NewToyo and anyone else who was interested in doing a ghost-town / mine exploration trip, I've finally finished the trip report from our week-long excursion to the Greenwood area back in July.

Warning: best viewed with a fast Internet connection; there's over 500 thumbnailed images and it takes 65 secs to load via cable modem.

------------------
Greg Sue
85 Toyota X-cab
http://media-north.com/4wd/

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Wow...That looks like quite the trip all the pics worked for me

------------------
1974 Dodge W100 Power Wagon
Looks beaten up but it's fun.
360 V8, TF-727, NP-205, D44 front, chrysler 8 3/4" rear with detroit locker
http://members.home.net/jaretthumphrey

[This message has been edited by Jarett (edited December 27, 2001).]

·
Registered
412 Posts
I've got to reccomend this for anyone thinking of a great road trip. I was a good read and Greg listed the GPS numbers to so it would not be to hard to duplicate.

Mike.

------------------
May sell my 85 Flat deck truck, email for details.

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Wow! Great story, Greg. I can see why it took you until now to post it. <g> That's definitely on my to-do list, now.

About the GPS coordinates, what map datum are you using? WGS84 or NAD27? Or something else? Without knowing this, the coords won't be correct (unless we guess the right datum).

...lars

------------------
19911995409993004:144444.103512.58274

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just incase anyone is interested a have hundereds of trips ploted. As posted in weekend trip. I never have the time to make them. If you ever need a trip mapped out let me Know. I'd love to do it.

------------------
Happiness is belt fed weapons and road noise

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.