BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know what the minimum lift you can get is? reason iwant to know is I've got IFS and I cant afford to lift the front too and My rear spring are totally flat.

Thanks

·
Registered
708 Posts
im considering doing this swap as well, i think the minimum lift is about 3" most people get around 3.5-4. and it will look fine with IFS, just crank the torsion bars up like 1.5" and it looks fine, fer some reason the front fenders are taller anyways

·
Registered
207 Posts
Pw82 said:
Any one know what the minimum lift you can get is? reason iwant to know is I've got IFS and I cant afford to lift the front too and My rear spring are totally flat.

Thanks
2-3 inches

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have chevy springs and chevy shackles for sale if any of you are interested. I bought them for my 85 toyota and wont be using them. The shackles give 3inches of lift. Springs are from a wrecker and the shackles are brand new with poly bushings. I paid $150 for the springs and $90 for the shackles, so make me an offer if interested.

·
1,269 Posts
rusty85 said:
I have chevy springs and chevy shackles for sale if any of you are interested. I bought them for my 85 toyota and wont be using them. The shackles give 3inches of lift. Springs are from a wrecker and the shackles are brand new with poly bushings. I paid $150 for the springs and $90 for the shackles, so make me an offer if interested.
You coming down here anytime soon?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I can come down there if you want them. E-mail me and tell me how much you would pay. P.S. do you know how to get ahold of the guy that was building rocksliderz down there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.