BC 4x4 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
you can do it wil, do ya have front dig in your rig? if so u can make it. get james down and i'll drive the cruiser through there.
I just talked to James, he said this weekend isn't looking good, neither the weekend after....maybe sometime in 2013 is the earliest he is figuring. :whiteflag:

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Looks like I've been missing out on a ton of fun lately. Great pics Wil.
You have Doug! Wise man once told me: "girls wreck everything" bwhahaha

·
SNOWMAN
508 Posts
You have Doug! Wise man once told me: "girls wreck everything" bwhahaha
baaaaahhaaaa, hang on i think wil is in the same boat.

the trail is getting alot easier for sure.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
wow very cool pics , trail and rigs... thanks for sharing!

·
webwheeling...
1,475 Posts
Tom, buggy looks good as always (btw, it is Dave -- crewed for Dave and Curty at KOH)

Dave,
Why is it that your buggy even with Curty's old beat up skins looks better than curty's? :finger_1:

So how's the LS2 as a wheeler? Like the trans kit? What ratio did you end up with in the Atlas (3.0?).

You guys are making me itchy to get going!!!!

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·

·
SNOWMAN
508 Posts
hey dave, been awhile. so when are you going to come wheelin? I try and get out just about every week end, get your junk done and come on out.

·
webwheeling...
1,475 Posts
Be careful Dave you don't want to rush anything! :finger_1:
Well it has been 10 years this month so... um yeah.... I'm :lame

hey dave, been awhile. so when are you going to come wheelin? I try and get out just about every week end, get your junk done and come on out.
Next time you guys are heading out pm me or something. I'll ride bitch or something for now. Need to get out there. I'm aiming for getting the sambuggy to be ready by Feb!:finger_1:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Tom, buggy looks good as always (btw, it is Dave -- crewed for Dave and Curty at KOH)

Dave,
Why is it that your buggy even with Curty's old beat up skins looks better than curty's? :finger_1:

So how's the LS2 as a wheeler? Like the trans kit? What ratio did you end up with in the Atlas (3.0?).

You guys are making me itchy to get going!!!!
If I took 2 or even 10 years to build a buggy I could make it blingy too. I like racing too much though.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Sorry been away on vacation with the family. Yes I run Toyo stickies, but those ones are really old. The new ones are waaaaay stickier, plus they were at 18 psi cause I didn't have beadlocks on. Really that trail in the dry weather has tons of traction for any tire.

LS2 and trans are sweet. Jamie raced it at highriders and pulled a 1st to 2nd shift on a hillclimb with his foot to the floor. Result was a wheelie over backwards. Got a 3.0 atlas and love it. I think Curty and Mark W. want 3.0's now. Diff gears are only 4.10s right now. They work but for a tight technical trail like that something lower would be better. Thinking 4.88s, maybe 5.13s.

I really wanted to hit Mustard tiger which supposably would allow me to really open up that motor, but I sheared off some wheel studs. I think more due to user error than anything. Should have checked those lug nuts before wheeling.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I can't believe it took 3 pages .....someone had to do it!

Attachments

21 - 40 of 41 Posts