BC 4x4 Forums banner

Mooseknuckle

20K views 40 replies 15 participants last post by  fj401ton 
#1 ·
Had a great time Saturday up on Mooseknuckle watching Tom and Dave running their buggies through the rock garden up there.

See less See more
#14 ·
Sweet! It's pretty nutty what them buggies will go through. Thanks for sharing.

#15 ·
Wil, I'm going to put my Comanche on a diet this winter, then hopefully find a new 42 Rocker to replace the one that BC rocks destroyed, and with the new Reid knuckles installed (cause the entrance to Fuct broke the stock D60 one) you and me going to show these buggy guys that a full bodied rig can really get screwed on that trail.

Whatya say???

:clown

#16 ·
you and me going to show these buggy guys that a full bodied rig can really get screwed on that trail.

Whatya say???

:clown
bwahaha...I'm in....but you go first:poke:. I doubt I can make it past the obstacle in pic 4 (and that is one of the 1st obstacles), definitely flop it on its side there.

#23 ·
I just talked to James, he said this weekend isn't looking good, neither the weekend after....maybe sometime in 2013 is the earliest he is figuring. :whiteflag:

#30 ·
Tom, buggy looks good as always (btw, it is Dave -- crewed for Dave and Curty at KOH)

Dave,
Why is it that your buggy even with Curty's old beat up skins looks better than curty's? :finger_1:

So how's the LS2 as a wheeler? Like the trans kit? What ratio did you end up with in the Atlas (3.0?).

You guys are making me itchy to get going!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.