BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
I havent even heard of it.... where do you enter or how? any requirements?

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And here's the registration form.

You'll need MS Word or something else that can read an MS Word .doc file.

...lars

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
401 Posts
if anyone is planning on coming to the island for this its best to call. You can also register friday night and sat. morning.

·
Registered
306 Posts
So who is going or at least thinking of going?

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I'm going to head over for the day on Saturday. I'm taking the 9am ferry from Tsawwassen

FYI - Directions (don't blame me if they're wrong)

LUXTON FALL FAIR
Luxton Fairgrounds
Corner of Sooke and Luxton Road
Family fun with midway rides and games accompanied by local art, craft and animals.

Directions From Swartz Bay Ferry
Drive off ferry onto Hwy. #17
Right turn at McKenzie Avenue
Right turn onto Hwy. #1
Right turn onto Hwy. #14 (Colwood-Sooke turnoff)
Just 7.6 km more to Luxton grounds

·
Registered
306 Posts
im thinking of going as well, is anyone thining of entering in this????

·
Registered
401 Posts
I am entered and I know of three other IRC members that have entered, Andy James, Luke Dayton, Travis Rankin(hmmm all Toyotas, except andy but he still has a toy front end!)

Head from the ferry just like you would to go to sooke. You will see the signs on the side of sooke road and you can see the fairgrounds. Its in Langford.

Jon, Look for us there and come say HI! 9AM ferry should put you there around 12:00 which should be good to see most of the trucks run.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Did anyone go

And if yes were are all the pic's

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I went and I've got pictures. I haven't had the time to scan and post them but I'll try to get them done by early next week.

Got some good pictures of Chet's truck dangling from a hook :D

·
Registered
401 Posts
great thanks! :rolleyes:

Hey you gonna send me that pic of my truck on Doomicon?

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Who brought the marshmellows? LOL Hope he was able to salvage at least part of the Jeep.

I would have loved to be at the event but it didn't exactly get a lot of advertising out. Hopefully the Island crew got out there to watch.

·
Registered
401 Posts
there was around 40 rigs at the event. lots of people as well! The weather helped I guess. I missed the burning jeep as it was near the end of the day on sunday so the rest of the weekend went pretty good from what I heard.

·
Registered
44 Posts
It was an awesome event, great time was had by everyone I was there with. We brought three trucks, broke one frame, two driveshafts, and a ring and pinion.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts