BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now that I have my new one...I am selling my other..A 1994 Travelaire (built in Canada), 22ft, with Winter package. Engine is a dependable 460 EFI with Marine stainless steel gas filtration, 4 1/2" exhaust, Banks Ram Air, no Cat converter and Flow Thru muffler. Oil used is Red Line Synthetic, with a NAPA Gold x2 filter. . Two transmission coolers, engine and transmission heat gauges mounted in a pod, on the column to left of driver.CD player, with remote and upgraded 'house' speakers. Two solar panels (75 & 85) with two deep cycle 6 volt batts and a battery isolator on the starter battery. Alarm system on all three doors with 'engine kill' and a motion sensor. Fridge/freezer, stove with exhaust fan, a Fantastic fan in the kitchen area, furnace, hot water, powered by 12v, 120 and propane. A double bed in rear with memory foam topper. Dry shower/toilet, sink. 30 gallons fresh water. Grey and black holding tanks.

I have owned the unit for 10 years. Well used and very well maintained and loved. It has been resealed by Travco in Burnaby. A new awning installed by the same shop. Regular yearly roof mtce by a shop, not by a DYI. Almost new rubber all way around from Kal Tire in Burnaby. All bills which will show new rad, repaired exhaust manifolds, installation of two transmission coolers, gauges, regular oil changes, lubes.There is 230,000 k's on the engine, most of them mine. It had 90,000 when I bought it from O'Conner. It will get 14 mpg if you leave it on cruise control at 90-95 k, with no headwind. If you push it...it goes. The suspension has an added spring and was given a 100% by Canada Spring last August. Stainless steel wheel liners make it look good.

These units will sleep six...but they are best suited for one or two. Under storage, spare tire, on-board cupboard storage. Non smoking. I have had a cat and there are some scratch marks to prove it.

The pictures show two way radio antennas..they will not be left on.

$10,000.

[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.