BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be in the market for some new tires soon. I know there was some MTR pricing up a little while ago...

Pricing for 35x12.5 R15's?
37's?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Dale

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'm VERY interested in 37's.

·
Registered
64 Posts
if i were you i would call around to find the best price i bought 33 mtr about 4 months ago and paid 1100 for them, and found out after the fact thet if i wanted to go to 35 it was about 200 more dot at this time it was to late.

so i would shop around

just my .02

·
1,269 Posts
I was out at Tires Plus in Mission today and they are stocking the 37x12.5r15s and selling them at $295 a piece (which is cheaper than Fountain Tire).

·
Registered
303 Posts
Do the MT/R's come in any widths larger than 12.5 or 37's?

·
Registered
401 Posts
I got my 37's for $285 per tire fro fountain tire in nanaimo so any fountain tire should do that price. Mounting and balancing was included in that price.

and NO 12.5" is the only width(why would you want any wider?)

·
1,269 Posts
Chet, by any chance did you buy the tires during the month of May? Goodyear was offering $25 off per tire for that month.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Chet said:
I got my 37's for $285 per tire fro fountain tire in nanaimo so any fountain tire should do that price. Mounting and balancing was included in that price.

and NO 12.5" is the only width(why would you want any wider?)
Chet is fountain tire right beside costco there?? Help.. I want those kinda prices... I dont mind doing the drive to nanaimo if i can get the same tires 50$ cheaper each than I can in parksville...

·
Registered
401 Posts
No they are across the old hiway from Rutherford Mall. Don't know the exact street. I would suggest calling them and also call hiway tire in south Nanaimo. I pitted the two against each other and thats how I got mounting and balancing thrown in.

I bought them in the last half of June. About 3 weeks ago to be precise!

·
Registered
453 Posts
$258 a tire?? that's kinda hard to believe considering i work at fountain and that's our cost?? how'd you pull that off??

·
Registered
118 Posts
whats your price on 35" MTR? I got quoted $258/tire on them

·
Registered
453 Posts
oh i read your post wrong?? i thought you got a set of 37's for 258, yeah we sell 35's for 280 but if i like the truck then they get a discount, if they drive a show truck my price doesn't budge i hate wasting good tires on show trucks, 258 is a good deal still making money but not a helluva lot

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Mudhucker said:
$258 a tire?? that's kinda hard to believe considering i work at fountain and that's our cost?? how'd you pull that off??
Twigman's girlfriend leaned over the counter a little extra to get that price :)

No, I'm not kidding.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts