BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
between 70 ave and 80 ave i believe

i saw a sign in a drive way that said mud trails open to everyone sat and sun till dusk i think they charge 2 bucks to help pay the water truck that comes in twice to keep it gooey

heading north on 200th you can't miss the sign on the right

·
Registered
83 Posts
i was there like two weeks ago, there is no mud. pitter jetta could go around with a good spoter and the car is lower

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
bigE said:
i was there like two weeks ago, there is no mud. pitter jetta could go around with a good spoter and the car is lower

what a fawkin waste of gas EH! there was another post about a few weeks back talkin about the same stupid thing, when we were there it was nice and dry:laugh maybe its changed but very small DON"T PAY to check it out. its a 2 or 1 min drive around a field.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Prob. some angry old man, filled the mud pits with re-bar. :*******
"Ha Ha, sucker got a flat tire, and I got $2 to watch him do it"
:laugh :laugh :laugh
Or, it could be a trap by the evil 'tree huggers'. :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Maybe they're selling speakers too!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
the women was the BIGGEST :******* I have ever seen, i didn;t know women got there hands that dirty and she wasn;t even workin on a car, she came out of her house like that:eek:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
she was dam scary and when she waved us in, we didn;t have to pay, if we did have to pay and it was that bad, there would have been consequences:D

And maybe when someone else goes she will say....

"Gunna check out the pit."

she saaid it as if its so good, and sooooo muddy, when its a dry field, i couldn;t see why they, or it, or them, were advertising it.:angry

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
scary ???

you didn't happen to notice if they had a pig farm out back did you

·
Registered
429 Posts
:******* This was a complete scary endeavour if you like Know what I mean
The wife said it freacked her out would not let me take the boy
I would rather wheel in the park than in that yard...
Not my cup of tea. no challange there and yes very ZZZZZ:angry

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Hahaha, maybe I'll go tomorrow and see what the hoo ha's about, it's a step up from grass fields, right Goat? ;)

·
hey, watch this!!!
1,600 Posts
awe man they charged me 5 bucks and the feild was dry. although i ded spend about an hour trying to hit the guy with spattering mud as he filled up the "Pit" uhh i mean puddle

·
Registered
276 Posts
My brother just visited that property on Sat. ( he is a fireman ) and apparently a trailer caught on fire that was filled with really bright lights. Needless to say the police were chatting with the homeowners when my brother's crew left.

I guess the money they were charging for "mudding" should have been used for an electrician.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
i warned u guys not to pay:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i,ll bet they were not using the lights to brighten

up the (PIT)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts