BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well she rolled in last night , late , so no pics yet. its a 84 long box ,ARB air lockers front/rear . 20rhead on a 22r block that I built , I did the lockers too (5:29's)Yep built a few years back and parted out the "White Knight" --check out my signature-- . anyway time for a new truck. My plans are to part the truck out except for the diffs and the frame , frame needs some work , but no worries , I can handle that.

I was thinkin Chevy rears ! and not sure with the front , but gonna weld in 3" and move em forward 1 1/4". I'm lookin for about 9" lift - 36" swampers .... Oh I need an extra cab ... cab only with papers ..or the whole truck .

anyway ...i'll keep ya informed if ya want..??
CJ

------------------
is that u up there :)
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/flats/1738

·
1,269 Posts
Pictures Pictures Pictures! (can you tell I want to see pictures?)

------------------
"You bobbed it how many inches? NINETEEN?!?! Oh my..."

·
hey, watch this!!!
1,600 Posts
slacker, you should buy my 86xtra cab
500 bucks colplete with everything that it has on it(doors seats dash interior, glass etcetcetc.)
or make me an offer (open)

------------------
i didnt break it, i was just testing its durability

83 toyota SB/22re swap/11 inch lift/5:29/33x12.5/centerforceIII/American Racing rims/smittys front and rear/89 4runner seats lots of chrome and a flexible rear window

·
Registered
64 Posts
im looking for a few things. live a ways away but id pay for shipping if the price was right. i need-rear tailights(just the plastic covers mine are gone)steering ujoint, piece of exhaust which connects manifold to catalitic converter, dash piece which has the heater controls on it...and i think thats it. get back to me if you have any of this stuff. and way to go on the new project!! mine is well under way!!

------------------
'81 yota sb

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kinda lookin for a bare x-cab(no extras) gumbom ... but hey ,,,, i'm lookin'..... If the price is right . OR I have much to trade if ya need ??

------------------

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
scooter .... sorry I need the lights , and this one has the old engine I built ,header and stinger pipe .. sorry not for sale . but the interior dash piece I have ...I'll check the condition and let you know if your interested.Steering u-jount I know I have ...I got 2 of those ...

------------------

·
Registered
64 Posts
so how much you want for the steering piece? it is the one furthest away from the firewall i need. the dash piece isn't as important, but how much for that too?

------------------
'81 yota sb

·
hey, watch this!!!
1,600 Posts
please email me... can work out details

------------------
i didnt break it, i was just testing its durability

83 toyota SB/22re swap/11 inch lift/5:29/33x12.5/centerforceIII/American Racing rims/smittys front and rear/89 4runner seats lots of chrome and a flexible rear window

1 - 9 of 9 Posts