BC 4x4 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just a lil rant. I NEED TO WHEEL!!! i tried gettin a honda fit to flex at work today :shakehead: and i am constantly trying to drive over/through things just to get a grin on. :badidea: parking on stupid angles is starting to annoy the better half, apparently its not fun fallin out of a truck.

there, a bit better.

my name is jess, and i am addicted to 'wheelin. :*******

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
ive just been blasting around in 2wd driving over piles of snow and trying to get stuck! its a very entertaining activity, 2wd with a locker and you dont need 4wd.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
so go wheeling?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
too much snow for my truck...no lift yet, bald tires, open diff's...but if it keeps melting out here, it wont be long
:cwm30:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Every been to the Kootenays before in Feb? Especially Rossland? :D I still have 2' of snow in my yard. :confused2
thats a bit of an issue to...its my first winter here and so far, ITS AWESOME!! more snow than i have ever seen, plus its not -40? incredible!!
:*******

·
Registered
8,058 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
If my front U-joint was not going all clunk clunk clunk I'd make the run. However I don't think it would be cool to shop up just to drive it in 2-wd when the uni stopped going clunk and started going bang!

*sigh*.

Tim...wonders if sis-in-law would let me use her brandy-new '09 B4000?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts