BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah...Sportman did the work..I only just bought the truck. I was into Kelowa to pick it up and drive it north. Stopped into Sportsman for a fluid change, check over and put on those damn fine lights.

Gary Haupt

·
Registered
96 Posts
yeah...Sportman did the work..I only just bought the truck. I was into Kelowa to pick it up and drive it north. Stopped into Sportsman for a fluid change, check over and put on those damn fine lights.

Gary Haupt
I have looked at some of their 4x4 conversions and I am always amazed how "factory" they look. On top of that, all the wear parts are off the shelf Ford parts. I am sure you will be happy with that for many years to come.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey westcoaster..g'day eh....it's a tv antenna booster. That and the tv are coming off and out. I can store upright bottles in the cupboard and the dish just looks to sci-fi.

Sayyyyy...when I get down to July, if you aren't tied up....*cough cough*..I happen to have two comm units that need installing.

Gary Haupt

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's just my camper unit and if I ever get the cajones, I want to live in it and travel. I have a 22' and all I really wanted was some clearance...no lift kits for E's and then buddy boy sends me an on-line ad for this...was at RV Country in Kelowna. So...I bought it last fall, sight unseen..no kidding..had a couple cops from here (Kitimat) test drive it..and paid using my MC..Airmiles. 2,500 Airmiles. The comment to westcoater is about a CB and VHF unit that I presently have on the other one..will transfer over. I have bought a 15.5 inflatable too and it will ride up on top..there is a chain/cranked boat rack on the rear. I will be able to lay down a plywood sheet, strap on a tire for shock and lay the motor on it...and then on goes the inflatble..and up it goes. If that all works..I can then tow my Suzuki behind. It has airbags too. Nice ride...very comfy inside. I have a lady pal coming from Burns Lake this weekend and if we can..off camping....well, a Saturday night, anyway.

Gary Haupt

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.