BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the first time in a long time. :D

And before any of you smartasses tell me "your shocks are going to limit that" or "your rear suspension doesn't work very well" SILENCE! I know already, it's being fixed. :) Oh, and Wagoneer springs truly transcend application... beautiful, just beautiful. :D

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
To hell with the truck! What kind of tractor is that?:D

Seriously though your truck is turning out nice! Hurry up and finish it so that you can help me work on mine for the next 2 years!

·
Registered
504 Posts
sweet ass ride pete, you calculate the ramp score on that baby. me think it would be pretty high. here ya go.......
(35.5"(tire off ground)/0.342(sine of 20 degree ramp))/83"(wheelbase)x1000=1250

·
Chump
624 Posts
edilonzo said:
sweet ass ride pete, you calculate the ramp score on that baby. me think it would be pretty high. here ya go.......
(35.5"(tire off ground)/0.342(sine of 20 degree ramp))/83"(wheelbase)x1000=1250
I would say his wheelbase is longer than 83".

Mine is 102"

Unless I am missing a big piece of the puzzle :confused:

JCD (good for about 1030 up the 20 degree.....backwards)

·
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wil said:
To hell with the truck! What kind of tractor is that?:D

Seriously though your truck is turning out nice! Hurry up and finish it so that you can help me work on mine for the next 2 years!
It's actually a sweetass Kubota, VERY nice tractor to drive. What do you think you're going to be waking up to in the weekends? ME yelling at you to get so we can work on your truck! :D

·
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jordan said:
I would say his wheelbase is longer than 83".

Mine is 102"

Unless I am missing a big piece of the puzzle :confused:
Ya I guess the bob job creates a tiny optical illusion (in the pictures anyways). Wheelbase is 112".

When I do a rust repair next year we're going to bob the other end of the box and bring it down somewhere around yours Jordan.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
nice, u have any poser pics that show all 4 tires on the ground, i wanna see what it looks like not ramping over 1000:D

·
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
pitter said:
nice, u have any poser pics that show all 4 tires on the ground, i wanna see what it looks like not ramping over 1000:D
No actually I don't. Hopefully the next pictures of my truck will be me doing some real wheelin' in it. I don't think that's quite a grand in those pictures. :D

We're planning on trailering it to Walker Valley straight off the bat to give it a good shakedown. ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Looking real good there Pete-I cant believe it is actually together:D Cant wait to see some pics of it on the trail.
Brett

1 - 20 of 32 Posts