BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i'm pretty new into 4x4'in and i'm lookin to buy a samurai as my first trail rig i'm on a fairly small budget so i was wondering what you guys think i should go for, as in what year/model sami i should get, type of lift, tires and things like that, i want to get a stock sami for around $2000 and do a spring over then go on from there so any help or ideas at all would be really helpful,Plus i was wondering where the best offroad shop for samurais is, i have been told No Limit off road is really nice , and fairly cheap to, so any input would be helpful, thanx

·
Registered
261 Posts
I think (Ryan) on this board is selling a 88 sami. for myself ive heard that reo dosnt do the best work and his prices are a bit steep.?
A friend is getting coils put under right now at 4off rd ,al does some pretty nice work but if you dont like waiting months on end dont go to him.Breeze industries has some good stuff, ive used lots of there product and was happy with it at the time.
But for myself ,I make everything that goes in my rig.saves alot of $$$$.
thats just my $.02 , different people will say different things.

------------------
Coils goin under!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats cool yeah i was thinkin of givin 4 off rd a call they are nice and close but i am not really up to waitin for months because i have to wait until after summer to get my sami and i want to have it trail ready as soon as i can so i can go wheelin, oh well its all good, i guess i should work on the money part 1st, for just having a spring over i want to get some agressive mud tires probably 31x12.5 or something like that, is there and chance of them rubbing and what company should i look into for a fairly good price, thx

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I've got an '89 Sammy for sale. It's got the spring over and breeze crossover steering so half of your work is done. There's a set of 31" muds on it. Runs great (aircared until Dec) and it comes with a mess of spare parts. $3500 obo.

Send me an E-Mail if you're interested or phone me in the evenings 604-530-6010
[email protected]

·
Registered
43 Posts
Rhys on this board has a very nice samurai with a 91 motor, 31's etc. for sale around $2500.

------------------
---------------------
86 Suzuki Samurai JX - Rebuilt 1.3L w/mods
SPOA, Shackle & Body Lift
4.16 RockLobster T-Case
4.62's - Toyota CV Shaft - Custom Tracker Rear Differential
PowerTrax Rear Locker - BFG's LT325 60's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts