Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i am looking for part fors a 89 F-150:
Front Windshield
Back window with sliding glass
side window
new front end parts for the right side
hit a pot hole while in the bush and pushed back the front right tire did alot of suspension damage if have parts please respond every little bit helps
Thanx Chubby

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
does any one know if a 81 bronco front end will fit into a 89 f-150 if so please respond asap thanx for the help
CHubby

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I have a 6" Skyjacker suspension kit that fit right into your truck, it has all the fixins. Extended length radius arms, nitro shocks, rear leafs, and you don't need to modify driveshafts. Selling it for $1800 obo. I think this retails for $2200. You might as well replace the stock parts with something stronger!!!

------------------
78 Bronco 351M SM435 NP205, D44 and Ford 9", and all stock!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was chatting with you in island4x4.com.but cant get into the site!Are you still interested in these parts

------------------
79 Bronco 33" 3.50,300,4spd now

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't think that i am in the martket for the skyjacker suspension but thanxs and i can't rember what you had if it was the diff ya but traveling might be a prob please get back

·
Registered
53 Posts
ya I have the complete front end from an 81 Bronco.

------------------

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya ok i think every thing is still good but i have to wait a bit r u in any rush to get rid of it
i have to find transportaion out to where u live that is the only problem

·
Registered
53 Posts
not in a rush but may have to gut and get rid of carcus.I'm kinda lazy that way you know time restraints and all but will try to save the good bits!!$200.00 you pull,$300.00 if I pull sound fair?thats for the complete hub to hub

------------------

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
80-96 ford f150's and bronco's are indentical in the drive line department. everything will fit, but why not install a sweet lift kit. I got one that will fit your truck, and I can even help you install it!

Good luck!

------------------

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't really have the money for the lift kit i know it would be sweet but the price isn't right now if you dropped it down a bit then maybe we could talk but untill the price is right i can't do it sorry

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Well how about you make me an offer, price it with a few local shops or thru four wheeler magazine. I ran this system for about 10 months, mostly street driving, with 33" mud terrains and found it to handle better. It is really flexy, and if you can get some longer shock mounts into your truck it would ramp at least 950 on a 20 deg ramp. Anyways think about it, if not I will have to make it fit my 78 bronco...cheers!

------------------

1 - 11 of 11 Posts