53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 85 samuri but you see it is missing a few parts:
Front Hood
Gas Tank
Hard or soft top
Front windshield (GLASS)
need seats nice seats some cumphy bucket seats
Still deciding on a power plant had in mind a swift engine or a v6 don't know yet
let me know what you think and if you have any of these parts
Thanx Chubby

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx But i think i got a gas tank it is only cost $20 but i need seat i want a racing seat something your won't fall out of and i can put 4 or 5 point harness on if you can help please let me know
thanx Chubby

·
Registered
37 Posts
i'm putting a 4.3 v6 in mine right now and it should work out great. e-mail if you have questions. [email protected]

------------------
85 Samurai 13" lift, Snorkel,Bucket seats, yoda axles, chev 4.3l V6 th350 and 205 tcase, on 35X12.50 mud terrains

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well i dont have an engine for you but go with the swift engine , if you go to a v6 you will find that you will break parts, But when you get the engine put in or you put it in, do it right things to stay away from, no repo install bad bad. Use the stock engine mounts , this is the right way. You will have to cut out he fire wall alittle and make a tray, you will have to also run header spacer to move the header around the engine mount , this all because as you and i know the swift engine is meant for front wheel vehical.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.