BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yoke snapped on a 97 ram 1500 NV3500 w/ NP213. Extended cab short box. Been to wreckers, nobody has anything thats the same size. Let me know what you have, need these parts ASAP!!!

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
i have a complete driveshaft from a '04 dodge 2500 hemi automatic 4x4 shortbox quadcab

the slip yoke has a light coating of rust on it that needs to be cleaned up.

it probably won't work for you but it's worth looking into it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Whats the Wb of your truck 119" / 135" / 139" / 155" and 4x2 or 4x4 ?? ill pull up Hollander Parts Interchange for you might make searching easier.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i saw a driveshaft + yoke at action auto wreckers today out of an 04, the shaft on the yoke is quite a bit thicker than what I need, thanks anyways

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whats the Wb of your truck 119" / 135" / 139" / 155" and 4x2 or 4x4 ?? ill pull up Hollander Parts Interchange for you might make searching easier.
man I cant find the specs anywhere online for an extended cab shortbox wheelbase, I could bust out the tape measure tomorrow, but its a 4x4.

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
if all else fails try the wreckers in kamloops or vernon. one of the wreckers in vernon will have one for sure and they will throw it on a greyhound for you the same day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.