BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Could we get a seller's review forum in the classified section?

I know they can get a little drama in there, but in the end, the good out weighs the bad.

The reason I'm asking is that i met up with a forum member selling parts today and he is a great seller! Everything he had listed was bang on for description and no BS.

IMO trusted sellers like this need to be recognized.

any thoughts?

· Registered
192 Posts
Yes, that is true. Trouble is when the thread gets buried and your reputation is still tarnished, nobody is going to dig back into old threads. So in the end if you piss someone(s) off, even if your in the right they can hurt your reputation. Something like ebay, if the seller has a 75% rating, you might not buy from him because of the rating. In the meantime the seller has been honest, but some people will be unhappy no matter how good the seller has been and will give him a bad rating. I like the idea of reputation, problem is it's too easy to flame someone for no good reason. Posters can be very brave when their hiding behind a keyboard.:shakehead:
:beer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.