BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, me and my gf moved to bc not a long time ago from Quebec. I drive a FJ cruiser with stock suspension and tires, and equipped with a winch. We both professionnals in early 30 that enjoy light trail and general outdoor sports. My gf is a bit of a girly type, so I would reallylike find a couple or two for some easy ride where I am not slowing everyone due to my setup (but dont worry I know how to get my hands dirty)... and where riding is just an occasion to go out, see some nature and maybe catch a fish and or drink a beer, if it not ending in a hot spring, a camping or a canoe.
Drop me a line if there any activities that sound like it.

Cheers,

Badaboum

·
Registered
108 Posts
hey welcome to vancouver and the board......how long have you both been out west for? ive got a fairly stock truck ive got a 97 landcruiser with a 2.5 inch lift and 33's and a roof rack. my gf and i live in squamish so if you ever wanna come up for a day trip or camping or whatever drop me a line.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well thanks for the warm welcome, so who is proposing something for next week end? Got my bumper back on my truck after heavy tuning and paint job... A small trip in the back courty or simply a day at whistler... Show us beautifull BC spots!

My winch is going for a paint job this week, Might not be ready but got tons of shackles..

·
ultimate web wheeler
2,359 Posts
pics of the gf err, i mean fj :finger_1:

im sure there will be heaps of runs to get in on. to get your feet wet, i suggest the maintenance run thats every 2nd saturday. its pretty tame and good for a first outing. stock friendly, and people to help spot ya, etc. they go up harrison west road to hale creek, then sunrise, the former being more stock friendly. @ sunrise, you can always park @ the bottom and hitch a ride up...but i think an FJC or trail edition 4runner. for more of a technical run up the harrison fsr, the weaver/francis bypass adds a bit of fun.

dano82 has offered to be the tourguide for the squamish & paradise valley area. i think we should take him up on that offer... :cwm14:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey I am still looking for invites on easy trails... Dano are you still up for something?

I ordered suspension tires and rock sliders (been approved as a wholeseller), should be good for medium trails in 2-3 weeks... could certainly use a bit of help if someone has done some Old man emu? Im poor, underequipped, have plenty of time and whanna learn-understand how my truck is running....
P.S. I can order and or bring stuff back from seattle... my trip is in 1-2 week, tell me what u need...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.