BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I purchased the Rocky Road Suzuki Sidekick 2" Body Lift Kit back in April 2010 and never got around to installing it. It's as it came delivered, still in the box with all parts and instructions accounted for. I paid $140.00 for the kit, asking $120.

Need further info on this kit? Visit - http://www.rocky-road.com/kickbodylift.html

I have a 3" Pro Comp Suspension lift already in my 93 Sidekick and this body-kit would have given me the extra space I needed to get some decent mudders under my Kick, unfortunately off-roading has taken a back seat for a while so instead of sitting on this kit I am offering to the first person to bring $120 cash and pick it up (Richmond or White Rock).

Message me if interested.

·
Registered
309 Posts
interested in the procomp kit, your post is unclear is it also for sale?, what does it include? springs, shocks, strut extentions? diff drop brackets?

PM box full

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
interested in the procomp kit, what does it include? springs, shocks, strut extentions? diff drop brackets? I am down there friday but I can paypal you early to hold it

PM box full
The 2" Rocky Road Body kit is all I am selling.

·
Registered
737 Posts
You serous , thread is 3 years old...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts