BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,i am looking for some places in and around langley to go play.I own a 1987 jeep cherokee with a 3"lift.I have been up to Jones lake area and had a lot of fun but i would like to finde somthing closer to home for those times i just want to go play.

G

·
Shane, I think anything you find in langley will be trespassing. I think the closest place would be Eagle Ridge in Coquitlam.

------------------
High Country Explorers
Red YJ 4" lift
"I hope that was the skidplate"
www.members.home.net/ichris4x4/index

·
Banned
23 Posts
Hey man, i know a few places in langley, there's a pit on the corner of 56th and production blvd, and if you dare, you can go on the other side of the street too, then there's a run somewhere near 192nd and 24th...ummmm if you can get in behind noel booth, or the power lines by the civic centre you could also try by value village, there's a plce where semi's always park, and there' mud there, lots of places man, just keep your eyes open, and look for me in langley, a big red yota with a canopy.

------------------
88 yota, couple solid parts on frame, is the box supposed to be in 2 pieces? tires... i think so. Lift? i don't even have springs.
"Is that a bad thing that my brake pedal is touching the floor"... we'll see when we hit that tree!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.