BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys gals......I'm new to Victoria and would like to know if there are any good ....no, great trails to hit on the weekends. I have a stock "95 YJ, not looking to bang it up quite yet, but want to have some fun with it ! By the way....any Maritimers here? Hope to see postings soon.

------------------
wannabee4wheelin

·
Registered
354 Posts
Rock Crawl, May long weekend, it's in your backyard. To late 2 enter but well worth it to go see some cool rigs.

------------------
88 Ranger 4inch sup lift 3 inch body swaped in 4.0 8.8 rear dana 35 up front 33 12.50 swampers

·
Registered
183 Posts
try www.island4x4.com

------------------
SOLD!!!!!!
81 bronco, 35" mud kings, 6 inch lift , 1 inch body lift,ALARM, cb.
8000lb warn winch.
OH DID I MENSION I HAVE AN alarm!?
<NOW SPORTIN A CHEVY> <BeCaUsE Im SiLlY lIkE tHaT!!!>

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm from Cape Breton
I'm positive that puts me in the maritimer status LOL
mind you, now many will know why I am the way I am ,

Bluenoser to the end

moved here in 97ish

Jason

------------------
what do you mean you didn't get the payment, I sent it in the mail last week. Creditors what do you mean creditors. ring ring hi Jason its Allan we need to talk.
[email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Jason, I'm originally from Sydney, but lived in the Dartmouth area until last May. Good to see some Capers here. Hope to chat again.

------------------
wannabee4wheelin

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hello boys

Louisdale about 20 mins from port hawksbury.

my dad worked in sydney and halifax for years but we always stayed in louisdale

we'll have to go wheeling and have a few bottles of Keiths

Jason

------------------
what do you mean you didn't get the payment, I sent it in the mail last week. Creditors what do you mean creditors. ring ring hi Jason its Allan we need to talk.
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by IBJeepin2 (edited February 09, 2002).]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Been awhile since I posted, so to get the monkey off my back( or at least the chimp thing)I'd better start posting ! I'm still waiting to get some new rubber on the YJ...so until then I can only hit the easy trails.... I've only been here for a month 1/2, so until I get some cash going, I'll have to read about everyone elses' adventures ! Damn ! Sidelined again ! Later.

------------------
wannabee4wheelin

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey I too am from Vic, and in another month I will be up for some wheelin, nothin too hardcore, but if you are interested in company, drop an e-mail.

Tyler

------------------
Love is like a snowmobile ride across the frozen tundra.
Then your ski doo flips pinning you underneath...
At night the Ice Weasels come!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.