BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously I'm new here. Grew up mudding at postill lake with my uncle, now i live in kamloops and only know of really one place and don't know anyone in this area to go out with. if anyone is around here or knows anywhere to go PM me. I have an 88 dodge ramcharger which needs a lot of work still lol, so any help is much appreciated. the dent on the driver side fender was like that when i bought it i just haven't had time to put the new one on yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haven't been out yet this year hopefully this weekend though. we go up into batch cuz it's close...we're in wetsyde or we go up to inks lake...thats about all i know round here. apparently some ppl i know went up to...harper lake?...last weekend and got into some pretty crazy mud....they had to walk home.personally never been though

·
Registered
100 Posts
Gotta be careful in Batch and not tear up the grassland and stay on the roads in Lac Du Bois park but there are still lots of trails. PM me if you want to head out sometime. I have a 1st gen dodge.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey, ya i know, they have signs up everywhere now. same thing with Postill in Kelowna, i don't think you can even get up to the mud pits anymore. for sure, i would love to head out sometime, i'm getting my new tires on tonight, i just got some new 37" mickey thompsons today so i can't wait to try em out! i will let you know what works for me. i used to hate dodge but since i bought my ramcharger i love it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
new to bc 4x4 too but we go wheeling up near falkland alot... theres usually a good crew of us, everything from a stock yj to a 18" lift powerwagon. We do some overnighters at the lakes and have a blast. Any one in call me at 2503090494 tyler

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.