BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanting to see if i can make it out, maybe book sometime off of work to meet all you guys!
another little white?
i had an idea that i thought i would through out there, if you guys could come up vernon way or salmon arm? jeremy being from SA, and i know a ton of trails in the vernon area.
hamish said that the next run would be in two weeks, witch works because i'm working this weekend!
whats the plan????????
later
sean

·
Registered
920 Posts
i dont know if i can do anything in vernon as its just TOO far away from here... but hey after the 31 of this month i will be moved in kelowna so from then on i can make something out there :******* oh yeah, little white is SWEET:D

·
Registered
229 Posts
Don't know when the next run will be? Hoping every other weekend. So that would make this weekend a maintenance weekend. And the weekend after that is Ironman in Penticton so that means I am out. But if someone pipes up and says when and where im sure you will get guys there. I will have to ride with someone as im grounded.

·
Registered
30 Posts
This is my maintenance weekend too.

Gonna finally fix my wipers, install my tach....and once again, the linkage has let go on my tailgate.

·
Registered
920 Posts
yeah, i can spend less $$ on gas and parts to save up for the SAS :D i gave a valiant effort lookin for postil yesterday after a SAR call up chute lake (Tuner inside, you go to that one??) but didnt get close to it. better look at jeremys email again before the sept. long weekend!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Parnelli_001 said:
yeah, i can spend less $$ on gas and parts to save up for the SAS :D i gave a valiant effort lookin for postil yesterday after a SAR call up chute lake (Tuner inside, you go to that one??) but didnt get close to it. better look at jeremys email again before the sept. long weekend!
You could always come to my place, and we'd show you the way.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Parnelli, Are you in town??? I might be into going to postill tonight. I'll show you the way. I'm totally addicted.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I always knew you were a crack head:mullet

Don't get stuck cause the pathfinder won't pull you out like the suzuki does.

Two weeks and I will be all over that ****.

·
Registered
78 Posts
email

Jeremy

Check your email

·
Registered
78 Posts
decals!

HEY

Where are the Stickers???!!!

·
Registered
920 Posts
hey tuner, last laugh on you :p i am pickin up a solid axle jeep tomorrow with a healthy 360 in er, could now be used when you get stuck :******* hey killer, no i didnt spend the night in town unfortunately but after the 31st i'll be up there for good! jeremy gave me some good directions a while ago, i just have to read them! anyone gonna be at the mud pits the night of the 31st? how about 1st? 2nd? just wanna know times

·
Registered
920 Posts
nope mudrunner, its in oliver. not really a green, more of a rusty orange colour (mostly rust!)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cool, there is one here in vernon with a 360, thought there was a chance! hope to see you and the new rig on the trails!!

·
Registered
920 Posts
darn right buddy, this rig i am going to wheel harder then that pathy for sure. i'll see ya on the trails... speakin of which, what time is everyone going to be at postil during the long weekend?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts