BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
****** NISSAN ONLY ******
show'n shine in the Waterfront Park in North Vancouver - first (I think) weekend of September. Register at the Regency Nissan Marine Drive North Van.

I'll check and post tomorrow more details.

-marker

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's going to be OK if you just take a shower
LOL

Originally posted by TheAntiChris:
Hey Marker, can I still come to show the grime, or does it have to shine? Hahahaha

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Is that the yearly Nissan show that I always get invited to? The Datsun 510 guys put it on?

Dan.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, that's the one (I think). This year it's Sep. 10 at the Waterfront Park in North Van (Esplanade). The registration forms are available at the Regency Nissan in N. Van, although there are some other places to register too - I just know that one. Entry is $15,00. It's gonna be lotsa Z-cars, 300's, etc. Oh yeah, and some sweeet looking Pathfinders as well

Originally posted by Dan:
Is that the yearly Nissan show that I always get invited to? The Datsun 510 guys put it on?

Dan.

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Originally posted by Dan:
This is starting to stray off-topic but...is there such a thing as an affordable, non-rusted out 510 anymore? I'm looking for a cheap commuter vehicle and I would love to have a clean 510. I guess any 510 worth buying will be priced like a collector vehicle, eh?

...lars

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
continuing off topic.

You won't find a cheap 510. Even my floor rusted out rattle can black won't pass aircare 72 two door can't be bought for less than four digits.

Theres none left, I feel bad for tossing some perfectly good parts out just because there were lots. I now have a wrinkled rear bumper because I was hit and I took the cash thinking I was just going to go to the wrecker and pick up a new bumper. Oops, theres none left.

At least I got me parts for at least the next ten years for everything besides the bumpers. Anyone need fenders, doors, struts....?

They dont actually get good mileage either, twenty five mpg if I drive really really nice.

Dan

·
Registered
69 Posts
Take a Shower, awe man what is this some kind of black-tie event?

You say it's on the 10th of Sept.? That sucks I'll be down in Oregon at the SOB5, but if my plans fall through or should I say wallet, then I'll rattle-on by.

Originally posted by marker:
It's going to be OK if you just take a shower
LOL

------------------
"My Drinking Team Has A Rockcrawling Problem!"

[This message has been edited by TheAntiChris (edited August 29, 2000).]

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Originally posted by TheAntiChris:
I'll be down in Oregon at the SOB5, but if my plans fall through or should I say wallet, then I'll rattle-on by.
What the? They let you go down there because you've got an early Bronco front axle in your Nissan?

...lars

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hahahahaha, No I'm going because it's the only time I can get anyone to get off their A$$ and go to Tillimook. I've wanted to go thier and check it out for awhile now, but finding someone to go with that won't whine and complain about having to drive a few hours has been next to impossible! So I figured I'd paint my Path like a BronCOW and sneak in? Hahahahaha, besides I've seen most of the EB's that will be trailered there and except for Rogers and a few other's, I think if push come to shove I can always beat my way in...Hahahaha, what's a few more dent's right?

Originally posted by lars:
What the? They let you go down there because you've got an early Bronco front axle in your Nissan?

...lars

------------------
"My Drinking Team Has A Rockcrawling Problem!"

[This message has been edited by TheAntiChris (edited September 01, 2000).]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts