BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be another Nissan adventure to Moab again next year "May 19th-26th, 2001 so you Nissan owners keep that in mind and start saving your pennies....

More details will follow!

------------------
"My Drinking Team Has A Rockcrawling Problem!"

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Any links to reports on the last event?
If anyone has a link it's definitely you Chris.

·
Registered
98 Posts
One day I'll join too....
(sigh)
LOL

Originally posted by TheAntiChris:
There will be another Nissan adventure to Moab again next year "May 19th-26th, 2001 so you Nissan owners keep that in mind and start saving your pennies....

More details will follow!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No there are a few pictures, but no real reports done for last years event. There wasn't all that much of a turn-out for the first annual one. It was a bit short notice, more of a chance for me to get down there and scout for this years. Just to hard trying to organize something for an area you know nothing about, or have ever been.

I'll make it a point to have all the details, reports, etc, etc, done for the 2001 event!
Originally posted by Wil:
Any links to reports on the last event?
If anyone has a link it's definitely you Chris.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've managed to put together pretty much all the info. contacts, prices etc, etc. Just have a few more details to sort out before I post the registration forms yada, yada, yada, yada, bla, bla, bla.... Once I've got Uncle Scotty's artistical mastery, I'll then draft up the form and all the details and packages etc.

Don't let her fade, keep saving them pennies!

------------------
"My Drinking Team Has A Rockcrawling Problem!"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts