BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok there has been 2 replus in the general so here it is. i'm trying to get a toy club going in the north ok. there are 3 of us that are willing to set things up and hold meetings. we are wanting to see how mutch intrest there is out there. every one that drives a toy is welcome... the club will be based out of vernon but anyone that is will to drive to vernon is welcome. i.e. guys from kelowna, salmon arm.
later
sean

·
Registered
119 Posts
I am interested in wheeling with you toy guys. My truck wont be ready for a few months, so if you do get a club going could you post the info for everyone that may be interested. Theres a few toys in my area Kamloops running 35's and up that I may be able to get them out as well.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey guys if i could get your e mail address i could stay in touch off this board, e mail you meeting times and places, events we are thing of putting together!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
YEAH! i live in chilliwack so vernon is a little out of the way, but if anyone wants to get somthing going in the lowermainland that would be cool!

------------------
Currently building up my 1990 4runner / 33"x12"s 3" body lift 9000LB warn ready to bolt on, and looking for suspention lift...?anybody?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
get something going!!! that would be cool if there where toy clubs all over bc. we could all get together for a rally every summer!!! i'm sure there are lots of toy owners/wheelers in the lowermainland

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.