BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been talking to a couple other guys in vernon and we would like to start a toyota 4x4 club!!! we are thinking of having a meeting sun the 10??? i was wondering how many guy there are on here that would be intrested!!! we have be thinking and talking about this for a couple months now but we are wonting to get this going!!!! so how many guys out there would be intrested!!!!
later sean

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
BTW the Explorers are having a meeting Wednesday 7:00 pm at Interior Savings.

You guys are welcome to come out and meet the gang.

------------------
Chris S.
2002 KJ - staying stock (almost)
2000 TJ - 2" suspension lift, 1/2" body lift, assorted skids, hooks, rock rails, rock lights, 33" BFG MTs, custom bumper, Warn 8274
Mud Puppy's Jeep site

·
Registered
38 Posts
hey mudrunner id be up for that. i live in kelowna but i wouldn't mind coming out there. my yota's on blocks right now but it would be cool to meet some other toyota fans and check out some trucks.

------------------
"power is the ultimate aphrodisiac"

[This message has been edited by smiles (edited March 03, 2002).]

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Guys
I sent Sean a e-mail yesterday. Im very interested, I was planning to be at the meeting but when I got home from Winnipeg I was beat (Actually was asleap on the couch by 7:00)

anyways let me know when the next meeting / possible run is, and I will be there.
later
Ken

------------------
Only in Canada Eh.....

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey smiles and callan if you guys could give me your e mail address i could e mail you all the meeting times and places, events and so on!! thanx sean

·
Registered
920 Posts
Well i would sure like to be a part of your club but i have a problem as i live a ways from Vernon now. however by august i will be in kelowna for a few years so if your clubs all up and runnin count me in during summer! also if you guys hit some southern trails give me a ring, i'd like to tag along

------------------
slightly modified pathfinder, still 235 tires soon to grow into 31's. Always remembering to KEEP THIS SIDE UP

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.