·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry I forgot my point is anyone going this year? I think it is the first weekend after the Sept. long weekend.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyway is anyone else going????????

------------------
1978 International Scout II 345 cid, auto, 4inch springs, 2inch shackle, 2inch body for now, Rear spring over and front shackle reversal and 36's to come

·
Registered
21 Posts
Originally posted by dickrick:
Sorry I forgot my point is anyone going this year? I think it is the first weekend after the Sept. long weekend.
I think I'll be there.. not sure though. My plan is to visit RMIHR definitely, and I'm still holding out on NWBRU or not. It's the second weekend of August - RMIHR is the first.

Another 3000+ miles to put on the 'Binders! Can I afford the fuel though...

There's also a show near Spokane,WA around June 22nd.. Pat Decker has some details ([email protected])

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Derek...You crazy Kanuk...hehe I'll be there again this year, you planning on hitting the trail run with us again? I've done some mods to my rig and gotta see how they work.

And Hey TOM....You WILL be there

------------------
73 Scout II custom rust w/chev 355 38,s 60, 44, yadda yadda yadda
72 Scout II no rust w/cad 500 in pieces

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Which truck were you? The white Traveller diesel with no top? Anyway ya I'll be there unless something happens to my truck!!

------------------
1978 International Scout II 345 cid, auto, 4inch springs, 2inch shackle, 2inch body for now, Rear spring over and front shackle reversal and 36's to come

·
Registered
21 Posts
Originally posted by Scoutillac:
And Hey TOM....You WILL be there
Hmm.. you need someone to get Ugly Truck again so you don't, Kevin? ;-)

Not sure what of my junk is makin' the trip just yet.. maybe take the T'all and tow the racer, and take the racer wheelin' in Moab? or take the T'all wheelin'? Or...

Heck, I'll just drive the race truck. Put on my goggles and I'm good to go...

3000 miles @ 60mph on race fuel. Uhhh...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts