BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 4 in susp lift, front drive shaft, front buckets and rear bench(matching), dash pad, and interior roll bar for my 85 full size blazer

------------------
1985 K5 Blazer Fully Stock even gay 235r15 tires. On the way 4in susp 3in body 35's extensive engine build up and new camo paint

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've got two inch lift springs front and rear with shocks, steering shock and raised steering arm if your interested. As I read your for sale ad and you said you rear bumper is rusty, i've have one that I just got re-cromed about 6 monthes ago so it is mint....let me know what you think about this stuff maybe we could work something out

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just got hired back by fountain tire, so as far as lift and everything goes I have a partial sponsorship, so i won't need any of it, but how much for the bumper just in case the one i'm making doesn't work out??

------------------
1985 K5 Blazer Fully Stock even gay 235r15 tires. On the way 4in susp 3in body 35's extensive engine build up and new camo paint

·
Registered
83 Posts
Are you still interested in the Blazer you made an offer on????

------------------
if it ain't broke, you don't go hard enough!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
which blazer, if i can use it yes i'm interested, what does it have transfer case ???????? body frame interior parts??????

------------------

·
Registered
83 Posts
it's an 83 full size.
Great body panels
mint tub
350/700r4
no interior
dana 44 and 10 bolt rear
was a diesel
brand new GM doors(un-installed)
good original doors w/ power windows
good tailgate w/glass
$1000.00 for all

You offered $500 w/o the doors
My buddy who owns it said he'd take $500 but at that price he's keeping the 700r4.
He's wondering when you'd like to pick it up or if you are still interested

------------------

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tell him to call me at 250 376 7195 asap i get paid on fri, so it might be a possibility
thanks wade

------------------

·
Registered
57 Posts
hey wade you happen to know what gears are in that dana and 10 bolt? If that other guy dosen't take it all I might be interested in a few things

·
Registered
83 Posts
I don't know what gears are in the diffs. If you want to, send me an email and I'll get you Shawn's number and you can phone him direct. He really wants to part with this stuff, so if anybody wants any of it, hurry up or it will all be sold to a guy in town here cheap!!!! Make your offers now.

------------------

1 - 11 of 11 Posts