BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey Guy's hope all is well...

I have a slight delema I am going through U joints faster then gas...
My U joint blew out a while ago so I replaced it with a new super strength one and it blew again before I got a chance to fill up my gas tank... The cup keeps breaking on one side. After closer inspection I realised that my yoke is badly worn... the U bolts won't even come out... So I believe and hope this is my problem however If any one know's of were I can get a new yoke for the back of my transfer case...(It is only bolted on) It would be very appreciable

Thanks in advance for any help!...

However I wan't to say that this board is one of the best things that I have found i check it damn near every day... However it makes me want to go 4Xing every day... But so thanks to all for your help.... So maybe once my truck is fixed I will have to get one of you guys to go with me around burnaby... as I haven't been any were here just all out in abby!... or any one in abby that want's to go wheeling.......

Have a good one!
and thanks again

------------------
82 Chev Pick Up 350 4 speed NP205 posi in the rear, 4" lift with 35's and many colours [email protected]

·
Registered
382 Posts
Pat's driveline in Surrey (port kells) can hook you up.
There would be only two possible u-joints used on a 205 in a chev
The half ton would use 1310 series
The 3/4 ton and 1-ton would use 1350 series

------------------
1948 WILLYS flatfender
Gradually becoming un-toyotafied.......Got 4.3???
http://www.ottindustries.com

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I have a entire spare NP205 at my house, if you needed a spare, the front and rear yokes are it, I really dont want to part it out, find out how much PAT wants, maybe you could get an entire case for the same price!

------------------
Shopping List...
15"x8" wheels 5x5.5" BCD

·
Registered
382 Posts
Oh yeah....... rear outputs on *most* 205's are going to be 32 spline
early (like late 60's early 70's might have ten spline)
Also while you are at it spring for new u-bolts for your new yoke.......

------------------
1948 WILLYS flatfender
Gradually becoming un-toyotafied.......Got 4.3???
http://www.ottindustries.com

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey dude thanks soooo much for the info I phoned them up and they had it their I am on my to pick it up right now....

THe only other place I talked to that said they could get me one was North Shore Off ROad and they said it was back ordered 3-4 weeks and they also wanted twice as much as pats....

SO thanks again I am going to have to remember that place.... the guy Earl on the phone was really nice too!

And yes I need new U bolts as my old ones won't come out of the old yoke... It is really worn!

Thanks again

------------------
82 Chev Pick Up 350 4 speed NP205 posi in the rear, 4" lift with 35's and many colours [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.