BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does NSOR offer a discount to BC4x4 members? and if so, how much? I'm pricing out the mods for my truck, and I wanna make sure i get an accurate estimate.

·
Registered
722 Posts
saxonthebeach said:
Does NSOR offer a discount to BC4x4 members? and if so, how much? I'm pricing out the mods for my truck, and I wanna make sure i get an accurate estimate.
Yes, make sure you talk to Yasu and mention BC4X4.com.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4WDABC? whassat?

also, how much is the discount @ lordco & NSOR, and what's this Yasu guy look like?

Still would like that phone number and would also like to know what it's for.

·
Registered
297 Posts
"North Shore Off Road has setup a special internet department to deal with BC4x4.COM readers with dedicated phone numbers and one person assigned to deal with the BC4x4.COM readers.

If you call (604)988-7126 or for out of town, toll free 1-800-624-2468 and speak with Yasu (Big Red on this board and a very good guy)you will get NSOR's lowest pricing level. You can do the same via email if that is more conveniant for you. I'm sure some of you will find phoning more conveniant at times. If you are in the valley and want to pick up from Sport Trucks you can order through Yasu and pick up at the Sport Trucks location.

Make sure you speak with Yasu. "

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome. thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
saxonthebeach said:
4WDABC? whassat?

also, how much is the discount @ lordco & NSOR, and what's this Yasu guy look like?

Still would like that phone number and would also like to know what it's for.
4WDABC = 4 Wheel Drive Association of BC. It works with people (like government and forrestry) to try and help keep our dissapearing trails open, and to try and open the old ones that have been closed. If you want some more info the web site is www.4wdabc.ca

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome. that takes care of me. thanks guys.:D

·
Registered
192 Posts
jasonmt said:

Make sure you speak with Yasu. "
I lucked out and ended up talking to him (and ordering!) Sweet deals on sweet products. They have my business now. It's nice talking to a shop that actually knows what they're doing and not just trying to make a dumb sale. (Although Yasu _did_ sell me the most expensive model, it was my choice :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What is the % discount Lordco and NSOR offer?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
and NSOR?

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Via the internet price quote on their website you get Jobber level (lowest level)pricing. There is no exact percentage as all products vary.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I see. that works.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts