BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ladies and gentle men this is alex speaking. this last weekend i was driving the HArrison to pEmberton trail and my friends and igot lost, we were driving all night and no the way home on the sea to ski high oput my 1982 SJ 410 into the ditch iHave totaled it. So i am trying to find out what a market value for a sj 410 would be here we go the review on the truck

-33inch tsl radial Super swampers,12.5
-Rancho9000 Rs Air ajustable
-1.3 Swift gt eangine swap
-7 inch lift with shackle and leaf over
-rear stablelizer
-Swift Gt seats
-Grant wheel
-Cross over steering
-ring fog lamps
-Tracker rad(Small) item any ways
Well that would be roughly it

Well iam ok and the passsenger
We both walked away from this freak accident

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I'll give you $1000

------------------
Goof
------------------
Hot Wheels Safari Hummer

·
Registered
61 Posts
Originally posted by Goof:
I'll give you $1000

Hey why dont you kick a guy when he's down....the GTi swap is worth that alone Alex good to hear your ok your rig must have been worth at least $4500 just my 2 cents worth
PS did you twist the frame ? are you just going to look for a tub and rebuild it ?

·
Registered
45 Posts
that truck would have been worth 4500 to 5000. I sold mine for 5500 with the same stuff other than I had 5.13 gears. Don't listen to these offers till they get around 2500

·
Registered
19 Posts
My friend totaled his on the freeway a while ago and ICBC gave him $3000 for a stock '83 HTop. The engine was a fresh rebuild and the the Transfer case was fresh also...

------------------
have acreage , will fill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.