BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if anyone here has been to this Jamboree and if they have any links for info and pictures?? Is it a fun event? Where to stay and so on.??

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Only really two palces to stay - in the resort hotel or on the ground.

------------------
Chris S.
2002 KJ - staying stock (almost)
2000 TJ - 2" suspension lift, 1/2" body lift, assorted skids, hooks, rock rails, rock lights, 33" BFG MTs, custom bumper, Warn 8274
Mud Puppy's Jeep site

·
Registered
219 Posts
Noticing you are in Washington one big benefit for you has to be the US$'s! Cost per adult last year was $215 per person (Canadian)with the exchange rate should be around the $160 - $170 US range.The trails range from the Jeep 101 for newbies to the a nine out of 10 rating. The event is scheduled for the same weekend in July as last year, I belive the 26th - 28th of July.

see you there

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys, anyone else out there been to this event or have any more info.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I've been to the Okanagan Jeep Jam twice. We camped the first year and stayed at the hotel the second year. Staying in the hotel is much better. Being able to to take a shower after a long wet day on the trails is sooo nice. I did share a room with a couple of friends to save money.

------------------
2000 Sahara
4" suspension & 1" body lift, Belly Up, 33" MT/Rs

·
Registered
219 Posts
For 2001 there were 7 trails + Jeep 101 run on Friday and 8 trails on Saturday. The trails range from a '3', great for newbies or those wanting to enjoy the scenery, to a '10' rating, with variations in between. Most trails are limited to 15 participants plus trail guides. Last year was the first time it was held in July and the rain / mountain peak snow increased the mud factor of most trails. Staying at the lodge has the advantage of having everything in one area, meals, staging area, Gunbarrel bar etc.

Rob hogg
'90 XJ / '01 TJ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts